Transcript Request for Current Students
A transcript (s) request can be made by contacting your Counselor except during the summer. During the summer contact the Registrar:
Registrar, Fenton Community High School
Phone: (630) 860-4794
Fax: (630) 860-6291
Requests are accepted in person or through email. Processing can take between 24-48 hours. At this time, we are unable to email transcripts. The following information is REQUIRED when requesting a transcript:
*Use your Fenton email* If a Parent/Guardian is requesting the transcript please use the email that was provided during registration.
- Student full name & (Parent/Guardian name if it is not the student requesting the transcript)
- Date of birth
- Student ID number
- Telephone number
- Indicate if you will need an official or unofficial transcript. An "Official Transcript" is signed and sealed - once opened, it is no longer official. An "Unofficial Transcript" is the same transcript without the seal or signature.
- Indicate the method of delivery:
- Official transcripts can be mailed or picked up only. Please provide the name and address or the name of the person picking up the record.
- Unofficial transcripts can be mailed, faxed, or picked up. Please provide the name and address, name and fax number, or the name of the person picking up the transcript.