Transcript Request for Current Students
A transcript (s) request can be made by contacting your Counselor except during the summer. During the summer contact the Registrar:
Registrar, Fenton Community High School
Phone: (630) 860-4794
Fax: (630) 860-6291
Requests are accepted in person or through email. Processing can take between 24-48 hours. At this time, we are unable to email transcripts. The following information is REQUIRED when requesting a transcript:
*Use your Fenton email* If a Parent/Guardian is requesting the transcript please use the email that was provided during registration.
1. Student full name & (Parent/Guardian name if it is not the student requesting the transcript)
2. Date of birth
3. Student ID number
4. Telephone number
5. Indicate if you will need an official or unofficial transcript. An "Official Transcript" is signed and sealed - once opened, it is no longer official. An "Unofficial Transcript" is the same transcript without the seal or signature.
6. Indicate the method of delivery:
· Official transcripts can be mailed or picked up only. Please provide the name and address or the name of the person picking up the record.
· Unofficial transcripts can be mailed, faxed, or picked up. Please provide the name and address, name and fax number, or the name of the person picking up the transcript.